- LSR Molding(1,005 KB)
- 1411NISSEI NOW(2 MB)
- Dual Color All Electric DCE_E(3 MB)
- Dual Color Machine X-Pump(2 MB)
- Dual Color X-Pump Supplemental(5 MB)
- Horizontal All Electric NEX-III(5 MB)
- Horizontal X-Pump FVX-III_USA(4 MB)
- Horizontal X-Pump NPX7 Advance(977 KB)
- Horizontal X-Pump PNXFNXlll(3 MB)
- L-1504_IU5A_USA(516 KB)
- L-1506N-sapli_E(716 KB)
- L-1519_NUX2500_USA_No3(1 MB)
- L14-0015_smartfeeder_NA(417 KB)
- L1503_NEX220III-50ETN_USA(677 KB)
- PQ Manager(374 KB)
- Vertical Machine X-Pump STX(2 MB)
- Vertical Machine X-Pump TNX(3 MB)
- Vertical Mahcine All Electric TH-E(691 KB)
- Vertical X-Pump THX(686 KB)
Nissei Industrial Plastics, founded in 1947, is a world leader of injection molding technology. From Nissei’s early beginnings through the present day, Nissei has manufactured and delivered more than 125,000 machines to over 80 countries.
Nissei America, with corporate offices in Anaheim California provides sales and support to plastics manufacturers in the USA and locations in northern Mexico. Nissei’s Southeast Territory is headquartered in Marietta, GA, just north of Atlanta. Nissei Atlanta provides service, training and processing support to plastics manufacturers in NC, SC, GA, AL, MS, TN and FL.
Nissei manufactures a wide range of high-precision servo driven hydraulic and all servo electric injection molding machines for diverse applications. The Nissei platform spans from 7 to 2750 US tons.